1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is stored in the computer, mobile or tablet of the users when accessing certain web pages, application or platform and that allows them to recognize the user.
Cookies are currently essential for the operation of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability.
Cookies help to adapt websites, applications or platforms to your personal needs.
Cookies cannot damage your computer. Indeed, the fact that they are activated can help to identify and solve errors, as well as to improve the user's navigability.
Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the navigation preferences of a user or his/her computer.
The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
2. What cookies do we use?
Owner of the cookies:
- We use first party cookies that we send to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by us and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Use of the cookies:
- We use technical cookies that are strictly necessary for the user to access and navigate in WWW.ESTEPONAGOLF.ES
They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, including those used to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted access areas, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of invoicing the licenses of the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
Also belonging to this category, by its technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces that, as another element of design or "layout" of the service offered to the user, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform based on criteria such as the content edited, without collecting information from users for different purposes, such as customizing that advertising content or other content.
These cookies do not require the user's informed consent.
- We use preference or customization cookies that are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate your experience from that of other users.
For example, the language, the number of results to be shown when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.
These cookies may require the user's informed consent if it is the user himself who chooses these features (for example, if he selects the language of a website by clicking on the icon of the corresponding country flag).
- We use analysis or measurement cookies which are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to track and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked, including quantification of the impacts of the ads.
The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements in the products or services offered based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
These cookies require the informed consent of the user.
Time of conservation of the cookies:
- We use session cookies which are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only relevant to the provision of the service requested by the user on one occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- We use persistent cookies that are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
This type of information obtained through cookies will not be communicated to third parties, nor used for unsolicited communications.
3. How can our users manage the cookies we use?
ESTEPONA GOLF users can manage the cookies and, therefore, reject them in a unitary way or in their entirety, in the Configuration Panel.
If cookies are deactivated or rejected, some of the functions and/or services may not work properly.
The portal does not exercise control over the websites displayed as a result of your search, links or access from our directory. These other websites may place their own cookies or request personal information from you.
4. How can our users disable cookies in the main browsers?
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or to stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings.
These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Firefox: Preferences -> Privacy and Security
- Chrome: Preferences -> Settings -> show advanced options -> Privacy and Security
- Safari: Preferences -> Privacy
- Opera: Settings -> Privacy y Security.
For more information, you can consult the support or help of your browser or through the following links: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Opera.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode by which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser this private mode can have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this "private mode":
- Internet Explorer 8 and above - Private Browsing
- Safari 2 and up - Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and above - Private Browsing
- Firefox 3.5 and above - Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above – Incognito
5. How can I disable third party cookies?
If you want to know the conditions of privacy and use of third-party cookies, you can access the policies of cookies:
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- YouTube: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out?trk=microsites-frontend_legal_cookie-policy
- Google: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
6. What happens if I don't accept cookies from the website?
If the user does not allow the installation of cookies in his or her browser, it is possible that he or she will not be able to access some functionality, such as remaining identified.
7. Are there international transfers of my data?
According to articles 44 and following of the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be legitimate transfers based on a decision of adequacy of the European Commission or if there are adequate guarantees through a legally binding instrument and enforceable between authorities and public bodies, or through binding corporate standards, or standard clauses adopted or approved by the Commission, or through codes of conduct or certification mechanisms. Otherwise, the authorization of the competent Control Authority shall be required or, in its absence, the explicit consent of the interested party or another of the cases set forth in Article 49 GDPR.
We inform you that ESTEPONA GOLF does not carry out international data transfers.
8. Is a profile of my navigation made and automated decisions taken that may affect me legally or significantly?
We inform you that ESTEPONA GOLF does not elaborate navigation profiles nor does it take automated decisions that could affect you legally or significantly.
9. Is my sensitive data processed?
We inform you that ESTEPONA GOLF does not process sensitive data.
10. More information about ESTEPONA GOLF
Updated in October 2020.